Already logged in as an author?
Click here to SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT
Already logged in as reviewer or reader?
Add author by clicking MY PROFILE
Not logged in, but already have an author account for Social Behavior and Personality?
Go to LOGIN
Need a author account?
Go to REGISTRATION
NOTE: Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I/We have read the latest Manuscript Guidelines and my manuscript conforms with these.
- All references have been verified against original articles.
- If English is not our first language, our manuscript has been read and edited by a fluent English speaker or professional English editing service.
- I have read and understood the author share of publication costs.
- The work conforms to the APA ethical principles http://www.apa.org/ethics and complies with the legal and ethical requirements of the institution(s) at which the work was done
- If there are any conflicts of interest in the research recorded here, I have fully declared them in the cover letter.
- I understand that upon publication this work will become the copyrighted property of SBP Journal, and I release copyright to SBP Journal for all future use of the published manuscript.
- All coauthors have read the article and agree to submission.
This website and its contents are copyright-protected under New Zealand and International laws. No duplication or transmission in any form, print, electronic, or otherwise, is allowed without permission.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Copyright of all articles published in SBP Journal are the property of Society for Personality Research.
Permission may be granted on case by case basis. For permission write to: email@example.com
When SBP article extracts are published elsewhere our policy is to not charge any fee, however there are two conditions; that a full citation be included: that is, name of author/s, title of article, journal title (Social Behavior and Personality: An international journal), year of publication, number of volume and issue (e.g., 31(3)), and finally page numbers (e.g., 540-550), and 2) that notification of such citations be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.